Delivered Me

1 Samuel 26:24 And, behold, as thy life was much set by this day in mine eyes, so let my life be much set by in the eyes of the Lord, and let him deliver me out of all tribulation.

2 Samuel 22:18 he delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.

2 Samuel 22:20 He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

2 Samuel 22:44 Thou also hast delivered me from the strivings of my people, thou hast kept me to be head of the heathen: a people which I knew not shall serve me.

2 Samuel 22:49 and that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.

Job 6:23 Or, Deliver me from the enemy’s hand? or, Redeem me from the hand of the mighty?

Psalm 6:4 Return, O Lord, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies’ sake.

Psalm 7:1 O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:

Psalm 18:17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

Psalm 18:19 He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

Psalm 18:43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.

Psalm 18:48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.

Psalm 18:50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.

Psalm 25:20 O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Psalm 31:1 In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.

Psalm 31:2 Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.

Psalm 31:15 My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.

Psalm 32:7 Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

Psalm 34:4 I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 39:8 Deliver me from all my transgressions: make me not the reproach of the foolish.

Psalm 40:13 Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me: O Lord, make haste to help me.

Psalm 40:17 But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

Psalm 43:1Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.

Psalm 50:15 and call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Psalm 51:14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.

Psalm 54:7 For he hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.

Psalm 55:18 He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.

Psalm 59:1 Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me.

Psalm 59:2 Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men.

Psalm 69:14 Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.

Psalm 70:1 Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O Lord.

Psalm 70:5 But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O Lord, make no tarrying.

Psalm 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psalm 71:4 Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.

Psalm 86:13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

Psalm 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

Psalm 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Psalm 108:6 that thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right hand, and answer me.

Psalm 109:21 But do thou for me, O God the Lord, for thy name’s sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.

Psalm 119:134 Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.

Psalm 119:153ר  Resh Consider mine affliction, and deliver me: for I do not forget thy law.

Psalm 119:154 Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word.

Psalm 119:170 Let my supplication come before thee: deliver me according to thy word.

Psalm 142:6 Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.

Psalm 144:7 Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters,

Jeremiah 39:17 But I will deliver thee in that day, saith the Lord: and thou shalt not be given into the hand of the men of whom thou art afraid.

Jeremiah 39:18 For I will surely deliver thee, and thou shalt not fall by the sword, but thy life shall be for a prey unto thee: because thou hast put thy trust in me, saith the Lord.

2 Timothy 3:10-11 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

2 Timothy 4:17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Matthew 7:8-11 for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Is God?

WWJD - Part 2